Friday, December 12, 2014

Why I wouldn't survive the Hunger Games

Most of us have read the books or watched the movies, for the hunger games and I thought if I was to be put in the hunger games would I survive? The answer was no. Why?

  1. I am not good at listening, paying attention for long so I would probably miss all the important instructions.
  2. I am a fast runner but I am very unfit, I would probably be fast for the first 100m then I am out.
  3. The equipment's they send to assist them e.g. the tool to get water from a tree, I would not probably not know how to use that. I would die of thirst with the one thing that can save me.
  4. I would not fall in Love with Peeta because, I am barely surviving and I have to look after my boyfriend.
  5. If Peeta bought those poisonous berries I wouldn't be able to distinguish the difference between the real berries and poisonous berries and I would eat them berries. BOOM! we both dead 

No comments:

Post a Comment