Thursday, December 11, 2014

Fifty shades of Grey Trailer Review

I have been waiting for a long time for the trailer of Fifty shades of grey to come out and it finally did, when I watched it months ago, I was giddy and nervous on seeing the cast especially Mr Grey himself mainly. Well when I first saw Anastasia played by Dakota Johnson, I didn't know what to feel about her she was okay, just like they described her in the book but to me I felt as if she was less appealing than what she was in the book than in real life. Then then moment came when it was Christian Grey I was quite taken aback, I guess I was in a state of shock because I think my imagination got carried away for a moment there, I was expecting a bit too much but Christian played by Jamie Dornan was a bit off what I expected. For me the trailer was on point and they managed to follow the book quite well. All the scenes from the book are as I imagined in my head but even at times they where better. The other problem with casting is that people raised too many expectations and people selected the characters they wanted to play in the movie but when the trailer came out it was a bit of a shock because people didn't get what they wanted e.g. Most people thought that Christian Grey was going to be played by White Collar's Matt Bomer and even magazines came out claiming that.

No comments:

Post a Comment